Trichocereus assorted Chavin Pack (6 cactus)
Out of stock
A special collectors pack, consisting of:
- Trichocereus pachanoi x TPM (280mm tall) top right
- Huantar (200mm tall) bottom right
- Intipamba, dichotomous (190mm tall) bottom middle
- Intipamba (100mm tall) bottom left
- Parque de las Leyendas, 3 headed (210mm tall) top left
- Quechuas (250mm tall) top middle
Care and Cultivation of Trichocereus
Keep Trichcoereus in part-shade until large enough to deal with full-sun, which will depend on the increasing exposure you give the cactus. Once established, Trichocereus species can be watered most of the year in all climates, although they will cease to grow or slow right down over winter in colder areas. Fertilise regularly with fish emulsion/seaweed at half strength over the growing season.
1 cactus pack only as pictured
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.