Terms of Trade
- Our minimum order is $19.95
- You must be 18 years or older to order from Herbalistics (many of our plants and seeds are poisonous).
- Plants are shipped within AUSTRALIA ONLY (EXCEPT WA/TAS)
- We accept the following payment methods at checkout: Credit Card. Bank Transfer. Cheque.
- WESTERN AUSTRALIAN ORDERS: Due to the WA state quarantine laws, there is a fee to import seeds into your state. This is a minimum of $50. We can send allowed seeds (see shipping restrictions on product pages) but we will not be covering the state inspection fee if the order is examined; it is the customers responsibility to pay any fees. Herb packets and extracts can be sent to WA unless otherwise noted.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We send seeds internationally; no herbs unless by prior arrangement and you request a shipping quote. Sorry we don’t export plants. Please check your country’s import requirements before ordering as no responsibility for confiscated orders will be ours.. If you have specific instructions for your order, please contact us or place a note on the order and we will do our best to help.
- DISPATCH: Once your payment is received your order will be processed and sent to the shipping address provided by the customer. Plants are sent by Express Post and are mailed out Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday each week. Cacti and succulents may be sent at any time by normal or express post and at our discretion (they can survive a long time in the mailing system and a stay in the Post Office over a weekend will not harm them).
- Plants are sent bare rooted, packed in sterile coco peat and wet newspaper. We send no soil through the postal system for quarantine requirements. Please make sure you have a good potting mix and pots ready for the arrival of your plants. You will receive a plant care sheet with your order.
- Seed and herb packet quantities greater than a single packet (2+) will be packed in the same bag to reduce packing time and waste. If you want them individually packed for gifts please let us know on checkout.
- Seeds per packet are a general count only: life is too short to count beans. Seed packets with a small number of seeds (1-25) and rare seeds will be hand counted; quantities above this will be approximate only and we will generally err on the side of packing more seeds per packet.
- Please be patient. We ship your order once we have received payment and you should receive it, in most cases, within 7 days of your payment confirmation (this can vary from 3-14 days or up to a month for international orders) and depending on your choice of either normal post or express post.
- If you have a genuine complaint about our service and/or product quality, please email us with your order number, your details and the nature of the complaint.
- We send out healthy plants with well-established root systems, however they are not as big as what you would buy at a walk-in nursery. If you want to purchase large plants it will be best if you visit your local nursery. Keeping plant size smaller reduces your postage costs and increases their survival rate through transit.
- Product photos are for display purposes only (for plants, this is generally to show the mature flowering form) and do not necessarily reflect the actual product you will receive.
- REFUNDS: We are happy to give refunds for orders that have not been shipped yet. No refunds will be given for plants including cacti as they are living items that are subject to varying factors outside of our control after dispatch.
- While we make every effort to provide the highest quality seeds, plants and herbal products, we do not give any expressed or implied warranty in any regards other than the proper identification of seeds and plants (within recognised tolerances) and then only to the limit of the purchase price. We strive that all our seed is as fresh and of the highest quality we can grow or find, however we cannot replace seed that does not germinate as we have no control over how the seed were planted or the conditions they are planted in.
- We do everything we can to make sure you receive your item in good condition, however once the item is posted we have not control over Australia Post or any third party that they may use to deliver your item, therefore we cannot accept any claims for lost or stolen items. In cases of lost mail we can proved tracking numbers for parcel post and express post shipping options, but it is best to contact your local post office. Please contact us ask us if you wish to insure or register your shipment, it is not expensive but will protect you against lost, damaged or stolen items.
- The purchaser by ordering from Herbalistics accepts all terms set out above and accepts full responsibility for any matters arising from the purchased goods or the information provided on the Herbalistics website.
- We are primarily an internet business and email is our preferred contact method. Telephone contact is not always convenient as we are most likely in the garden or nursery, packing orders or looking after our kids and animals.
We appreciate your custom and support!
Darren Williams (Manager)
Herbalistics Pty Ltd
PO Box 135. Bli Bli. QLD. 4560. AUSTRALIA